Dress Like a Superhero!
2nd Grade's Wax Museum
Dress like a Superhero
Dr. Seuss Day
Johnny Appleseed Day
Greg Fishel March 27 2014
Celebrating after Case 21
Relaxing and Reading!
- Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- First Day of School will be Monday, August 25, 2014 for 1st-5th grade.
- Kindergarten staggered entry is the week of August 25-28th. Registered students should have received a letter stating which day they will need to come. Kindergarten students will attend school from 8:45am-2pm on their staggered entry day. All kindergarten students will join us full time on Tuesday, September 2nd.
- Kindergarten Meet the Teacher is Friday, August 29th from 5-6:00 pm.
- To apply for yellow bus transportation or to request a new stop, please visit the WCPSS Transportation site.
Yellow Bus Transportation Changes for 2014-15
WCPSS transportation is working hard to improve bus transportation for our families. Any family who is eligible but does not currently use yellow bus transportation for the 2014-15 school year will need to take action now to apply for busing. Please click on the links below to learn more and be sure to check out more details at http://www.wcpss.net/parents/transportation/.
Volunteer Registration for 2014-15
Rolesville Elementary School loves our volunteers!!! Please plan to reactivate your volunteer status or register to become a new volunteer by following the steps below.
- Volunteers can register at any WCPSS school beginning on July 1, 2014
- Summer volunteer registration /reactivation will be held on Wednesdays between 10 am-2 pm beginning on July 1st
- System will be available daily from August 18-October 31, 2014 between 10 am-2 pm
- Volunteer system will be available on Mondays only between November 3, 2014-May 18, 2015 (The system will be closed on the following Mondays: December 22, 2014, December 29, 2014, and January 19, 2015)
2014-2015 Single Subject Acceleration (SSA)
The spring nomination window for 2014-15 Single Subject Acceleration (SSA) has closed. Please click on the link below for more information or contact our AIG Teacher, Jennifer Barbour.
For more information, please refer to the www.wakeacceleration.weebly.com